Make a cup of coffee and join us at 11:30 am on Wednesday, May 6th for information and discussion on re-filing for another PCO Term.
Weekly PCO meetings will be held online every Wednesday from 11:30 to 1:00 pm via Zoom for the foreseeable future. These zoom sessions are replacing our monthly first Thursday PCO workshops at the Poulsbo Inn.
Let us know if an evening session would work better for you.
Wed. May 6th Agenda:
• PCO Candidate Filing Information, Q & A
• Why I became a PCO. Goals achieved, what's working? what's not?
• WA State PCO Handbook. Access Here.
• Progress for precinct outreach.
• VoteBuilder Q & A, Assistance, Schedule VoteBuilder Training.
• This week's Action Item(s).
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 356 969 259
Need Help with Setting Up for a Zoom Meeting? Contact us below.
For more information contact the LD23 PCO Organizing Committee: